South African Corner

"
Coldet wrote:
Do any of you play the events? If not you really have to give them a try. Sadly many of the events are held when most of the "Rainbow Nation" is fast asleep. BUT they are a LOT of fun and well worth waking up for.

I've been meaning to checkout the events, they seem pretty fun. How difficult is it to get one of the prizes?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Well I actually won a Hardcore Ladder race several weeks back. But I think I was just lucky that several of the normal winners had died.

Since then the race interest has more than doubled, and it has become a lot harder to get into the top 10. However it is clear that the people that practise a lot definitely prosper.

Don't forget the prizes for just staying alive. THEY alone are well worth the time.

If I can help it, I never miss a race. They are a LOT of fun.
I'm BACK :)
"
"
Coldet wrote:
Do any of you play the events? If not you really have to give them a try. Sadly many of the events are held when most of the "Rainbow Nation" is fast asleep. BUT they are a LOT of fun and well worth waking up for.

I've been meaning to checkout the events, they seem pretty fun. How difficult is it to get one of the prizes?

We must try the next one then sticky, dam. Is there a level requirement or level scaling?
On behalf of a friend from SA I post this here:

"Howzit howzit Oppie Bokke!!!

Can anyone give me an indication of what the average bandwidth per hour demand is of this game. Many of my overseas chinas are playing, but ofc they all have free uncapped interwebz and don't even have the means to measure it. My kak 2gig a month is a concern for me (not even mentioning the initial dl, which I might take someone up one their offer to get shipped from them).

Groete Sersant"
"
Burgingham wrote:

Can anyone give me an indication of what the average bandwidth per hour demand is of this game.

I play far too much and I can honestly say that I hardly notice the Bandwidth. I have a Vodacom 3g account that seldom exceeds 750meg in a month and my 3gig ADSL is more than sufficient for gaming and browsing the forums etc.

The actual gaming bandwidth is really very little. My wife uses more bandwidth in 5 minutes on Farmville than I use in 3 hours on PoE.

I hope this helps m8.

I'm BACK :)
Hi fellow Saffers

I've seen some offers on here in case someone needs to get the DL files on CD... I would be one of those guys. If anyone is prepared to help me out I would appreciate it if you could mail me at: sarge101poe@gmail.com

I will arrange the shipping.
Reporting in ...
South African here! Loving what little I've played thus far, lag is quite high on mtn 3g, but that's mtn's fault, not the game.
D3 can suck it!
Greetings fellow Boerseuns, Englishmen aka Sirs or Zulu warriors! Thought i just say howzit. Gonna be getting the game soon... See ya ingame!
A man chooses; a slave obeys.
well yet another South African here, though i have been living in the UK for 5 or 6 years now. anyway just though i would report in and say hi
It is important too understand that the choices we make are most often not between good and bad but between bad and worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info