Thank You to the developers for Making Path of Exile

I wanted to thank the developers for making this game. I recently hit a rough patch in my life (Wife and I are getting separated), and Path of Exile has made it easier to escape the realities of life.

Thanks Chris and Crew
I know where you are coming from, really I do. I feel for you. Sometimes escaping reality for a while can really help clear your head and PoE is definitely a wonderful escape.

All the best, mate.
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

Thank buddy, it's appreciated.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I agree a fantastic game like this is a great way to forget about things for awhile.
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
I work 13 hour days in the Australian bush and am absolutely knackered when I get back at the of the day, but the first thing I do is fire up PoE and slowly come back to being normal :)

Games as good as PoE will be classed as B-class addiction drugs in the future - play while you can !
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
"
karaknic wrote:
I work 13 hour days in the Australian bush and am absolutely knackered when I get back at the of the day, but the first thing I do is fire up PoE and slowly come back to being normal :)

Games as good as PoE will be classed as B-class addiction drugs in the future - play while you can !

13 hour days, god bless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info