Not enough races in my time zone

I've really been enjoying Season 3 so far. I'm trying to enter as many races as I can because I would really like to improve at it and earn some uniques. Unfortunately, I live in the Central Standard Time zone, and I work a normal job. Every day I get up to go to work between 5:30 and 6:30, and I work until anywhere from 3:30-5:00 (or later if I have to, etc.)

In CST, races fall at 4:00, when I'm almost always at work or coming home from work, like most adults. 7:00, which I have no complaints about (though I can't do them on Mondays because I play rec league sports those days) and 10:00, which is when I SHOULD be going to bed to get a decent nights sleep. So realistically, I'm looking at maybe 5 races during the week that I can reasonably play. I could be wrong but don't think this is very out of the ordinary.

I realize that you have to attempt to accommodate the entire planet. So what I think is that we just need more races. Yes, the people who want to win the ladder will have to play more, but at this point the ladder already caters to such a select few. Why not let everyone else get in on the fun more? Give us a chance to earn some items. I realize Taryns is completely out of reach to almost everyone, but I'd like to at least have a chance to get some of the cooler items.

Thanks for reading my feedback! Despite the complaint, I am very much enjoying this season, so keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info