SUGGESTION - Monster Health Bars

Not sure if it's already been brought up, but a great addition to the UI would be the option to enable monster health bars. Many times it's unclear if I'm hitting an entire mob and how much damage I've done to other monsters outside the immediate vicinity of my pointer.

Also, these forums could use an aesthetic update as well to make them easier to read.

Great game so far! Really enjoying it.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1. Outside of finishing all the acts, PVP and etc, this is probably the biggest thing I'd like to see. That and being able to toggle incoming and outgoing damage numbers.
IGN: redeux
+1 good idea , attack damage values shown maybe ?
It's a common suggestion along with things like damage floaters, etc. and I believe that GGG have said they will implement it. They did comment that it's not very high on the priority list and is more of a quality of life thing - in closed beta, the primary concern is content.
+1, priority is not that high - to be done shortly before open beta.

I would prefer this health indicator to be a ring around the monster's foot, however, rather than a flat bar anywhere.
I agree with this as well. I play a summoner and sometimes find myself casting fireballs/storms on my own zombies. Also on the bandits quests health bars would help a lot because we often find it difficult to locate the boss in the midst of my minions. I hope this comes soon. Great game though! Best one I've played since Diablo II.
"
davep1 wrote:
Not sure if it's already been brought up, but a great addition to the UI would be the option to enable monster health bars. Many times it's unclear if I'm hitting an entire mob and how much damage I've done to other monsters outside the immediate vicinity of my pointer.

Also, these forums could use an aesthetic update as well to make them easier to read.

Great game so far! Really enjoying it.

It has come up, and they're really looking into the best way to handle it, as far as I know from their posts.

But the forum ... really? Isn't it pretty great just like this?
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
I support this, if implementet well. maybe im getting too old for this, but in 6 player maps, its really difficult for me to destinct monsters from players/swarms of minions etc.

Any help to reduce the problem is much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info