Question about "Blood Magic" and "Clarity"

Does the reserved mana on the skill Clarity get changed over to reserved life with the addition of Blood Magic?

Just working on getting this skill into my build without having to load up on mana.

If this is not an option, what is the best way to boost my overall mana as a ranger?
Last edited by jsbake2 on Aug 13, 2012, 3:49:54 PM
bump.... I have not had a chance to try this yet, my blood magic gem is at lvl 43req and I am only at 40. I just want to know if it works.
Anything with Blood Magic uses health as mana would be used... So yes, Clarity and the Blood Magic support would reserve health. Just to be clear, the Blood Magic Keystone and Clarity would do nothing but reserve health, as there would be no mana to regenerate.

You could get a bunch of items with mana mods on them and, or Alira's reward. Increased maximum mana passives are an option, but without a bunch of mana alre(ady, they would not amount to much... Mana Regeneration like on the Paua Amulet) is another option, but again without a bunch of mana, it would be rather useless.
"
Tertium_Quid wrote:
Anything with Blood Magic uses health as mana would be used... So yes, Clarity and the Blood Magic support would reserve health. Just to be clear, the Blood Magic Keystone and Clarity would do nothing but reserve health, as there would be no mana to regenerate.

You could get a bunch of items with mana mods on them and, or Alira's reward. Increased maximum mana passives are an option, but without a bunch of mana alre(ady, they would not amount to much... Mana Regeneration like on the Paua Amulet) is another option, but again without a bunch of mana, it would be rather useless.

Thanks for the info! Appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info