I´m going to quit

...with smooking. Hopefully ;)

I agree. Baby-talk is for babies.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I agree. Baby-talk is for babies.

got me ;)

I mean smoking, damned non-natural languages ^^
Enjoy the extra kilos. Incoming Pudge look :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
Enjoy the extra kilos. Incoming Pudge look :D

Yo, massive weight inc. - hopefully not to much ;)
Not sure which route you're going, be it cessation (via patch, gum, cold turkey) or moving to an e-cig (no tar, no carbon monoxide, no ash), but I wish you the best of luck.
I've been smoking since I was 18 (yeah, I know, who starts that late, right?) I'm 24 now, and have never attempted to quit.

I have many friends who "quit" only to "cheat" the next day, then the next night, then the quitting is over.

I told myself this -- When it's time for me to seriously think about quitting smoking, I'm gonna cold turkey that shit.

Easier said then done? Of course it is. Which is why I haven't tried it yet.

My main goal, when I finally do decide to quit, is to not fail under any circumstances.

Best of luck to you, I'm gonna go for a smoke break.
The Russell Wilson Era
"
free_at_last wrote:
...with smooking. Hopefully ;)

Best of luck with it, I quit once for 6 months... and have quit on and off for 1-2 weeks at a time.

The hardest part is not the nicotine in the smokes, but the habits of when you smoked and people you smoke with smoke... it is very hard.

My advice find a alternative to smoking such as gum or something that you can chew while others smoke.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
just do it properly man. my friend tried to quit all at once. after 1 week, his tongue got swollen.

he went back to smoking, and then that fixed it. talk about withdrawal.
I need more purple titles
Goodluck with quitting it is a hard habit to quit,

On another note, E-Cigs are absolutely terrible for you, it has been scientifically proven that even normal cigs are less harmful, and they beleive within 2 years, the use of E - Cigs will be stopped, they haven even been through offical health checks.

I strongly suggest staying away from them !

Best of luck
Ricky,
IGN - Ithilli - PM me for any questions / bids :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info