0.9.11i Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11i
  • Forum moderators can now mute disruptive players in-game for up to 12 hours. They have (Mod) next to their name in chat.
  • Cooldown times are now shown on gem popups, if applicable.
  • Fixed a bug where players could control-click quest items to send them to their stash. The ability to control-click items to move them to their remove-only stash tabs was fixed in a server hotfix last week.
  • Fixed a damage calculation bug where interactions such as Glacial Hammer and the Cold to Fire support gem could result in incorrect damage.
  • Fixed a bug where flat mana reservation auras could display the wrong mana reserved when mana cost reduction passives were present.
  • The Temporal Chains map mod now works more correctly.
  • Fixed Infernal Blow so that it benefits from increased area of effect.
  • Players' minions are no longer affected by the map mod that adds Frenzy charges to monsters periodically.
  • Fixed the randomness of Spark, Ethereal Knives and Firestorm when they were used with Traps.
  • Fixed a bug where increased cast speed and trap laying speed would make creating Traps, Mines and Totems slower rather than faster.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 13, 2012, 4:48:15 AM
Thank you for the bug fixes! Love how this game is growing and the community.
Gave away keys :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/41304/page/1
I'm on my Mobile Again - Please can u let me know how many MB the Patch is - pretty please :)
I'm BACK :)
thanks chris! inb4 0.9.11z
IGN: Sudoku
"
Coldet wrote:
I'm on my Mobile Again - Please can u let me know how many MB the Patch is - pretty please :)

Hopefully less than 10mb. I don't know yet.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Coldet wrote:

Hopefully less than 10mb. I don't know yet.

Thanks Chris - I can live with 10Mb :)
I'm BACK :)
great work
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Thanks Chris
I suppose we'll find out soon enough, but it would be cool if you could clarify what you're doing with this.

Does this mean it will always affect attack speed now? Or does it mean it will no longer interact strangely with the chilled debuff, or something else?

(Sorry for posting the quote after my text, it won't display otherwise for some reason)

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11i
  • The Temporal Chains map mod now works more correctly.
    test
Thanks for the update! This game just keeps getting better and better :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info