Weekend Stash Tab Sale

"
As willing as I am to support this game (and get more stash space hehe) I'm unable to do so due to payment methods.

I'm sure this is mentioned, but in the Netherlands very few people own credit cards; we have debit cards and a payment method called iDeal. Games that are localized in EU also use this system more and more as the gaming market in the Netherlands is somewhat prominent.

Please introduce other payment methods! Thanks!

just use paysafecards thats way more common and supported here too.
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
cooker0 wrote:
"
DoomMaster wrote:
How can you even bitch about that?

Just like that :P
I'm not telling game sux or they just ripped me off. But such special offers are pointless for me. I bet more players would pay if they knew about discounts week before.

You point they are independent developers and game is for free. So I guess it's obvious they can add only new items, designed by those who paid, but they won't be able to prevent players from creating patries named "wts exalt 15gcp"... But I guesss it's all because: they paid, so it would be unfair to cut off such good advertisement board... Who cares that players looking for party won't find them...

Seems there are things far beyond devs capabilities...

Well, cya on 4535th mule account :P

Once the trade system is improved like they are planning, the problem of people using party channels to trade will probably be eliminated, but as of now there is no rule against doing so.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Piss. The ONE day I don't check daily deals.
Awww, I read this as "weekend" deal, as in all weekend...now I bought more coins but don't have enough lol. Oh well I will wait for next time.
I may be in the minority, but I really hate the daily sales. It really undermines the value of my cosmetic purchases.
"
FutileEmotion wrote:
I may be in the minority, but I really hate the daily sales. It really undermines the value of my cosmetic purchases.

It doesn't undermine anything. It upsets you that you paid X when you could have paid Y.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
As willing as I am to support this game (and get more stash space hehe) I'm unable to do so due to payment methods.

I'm sure this is mentioned, but in the Netherlands very few people own credit cards; we have debit cards and a payment method called iDeal. Games that are localized in EU also use this system more and more as the gaming market in the Netherlands is somewhat prominent.

You can't get a Visa debit card? That's what i use, it's a normal debit card that you can use on the internet.
"

You should PM them about this (maybe Chris directly even) and explain why you are unable to support the game. I'm sure they'll look into being able to work with these other outlets. :)

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
"
FutileEmotion wrote:

So just buy whatever's on sale then.

That's what I do, just because I have very little investment in the majority of the mtxes.

LOL @ your lone Bronze Supporter tag today. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
WHY?!!?!?!?!?!?!? I DONT HAVE THIRTY DOLLARS TO SPEND RIGHT NOW I JUST BOUGHT A CAR BUT YOU MADE ME SPEND THIRTY DOLLARS BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!

...thanks.

gimme 20 dolla gimee 20 dolla gimme 20 dolla
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info