Just wanted to speak for western usa players

I dont know how other people feel but for me the time slots for season three on the west coast are terrible during the week. I run a business 5-7 days a week from 8am-5pm. Most people work those hours where Im from. The thing that sux is we have to rush home to catch the 5pms and stay up late to play the midnighters. The 8pm ones we love cause we can usually catch all those but it seems that the midnight and 8pms are less available this season. This makes it hard for us to compete on a serious level when you have four races scheduled during working hours a few hours apart. Perhaps the appeal is to young gamers who have no responsiblities or lazy adults who do nothing all day. Not enough to make me stop catching the races, I thought I would post to see if there was a plan or if I have to sell my business and collect government checks to race :) Thx
Last edited by Ace743 on Jul 3, 2013, 10:37:56 PM
It's so hit & miss for me. I work crazy shift work ~50hr/wk job & this week I'm on dayshifts. Off work & ready to play by 7:45 ... and no 8pm races except for one 3 hour solo I won't do until the client quits crashing for me (killed me last race). So no racing for me this week :(

But it's hit & miss for me. This week is not good, but others are. I'm just slightly disappointed that the amount of races were curtailed, but oh well ggg is trying to strike a balance & I can understand that from a business point of view.
BLAMT!
Indeed, im extremely satisfied with this company and the content they have invested their time into. This is the most entertaining game I have played in a long time and the future is bright. The ideas and execution of this company should set the bar for games imo. Being in business we know you cant make everyone happy all time, I play the races when I can and hope there might be a solution in the future for players like us to get some real points on the ladder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info