TP'ing back to the Vaal Oversoul

I am not sure whether or not this issue has been addressed already, but if not i'll do it now.

The issue is (as the title suggests) that when you take a town portal back to the room of the dead oversoul, your game bugs to hell(Images will follow shortly) This coupled together with the "bug" (not sure if it is intended) that puts you back to the lower difficulty forest encampment, if you don't get to the shore encampment before logging out, can really wreck your day, as the graphic glitches will also make the game crash when you try to enter to the next difficulty.

Now, for making sure you can't say "pics or it didn't happend":

When you stand at the entrance...

When you stand around where the boss is (as you can see by the loot dropped there)

Opening the options menu doesn't help... rather makes it worse.

I would love to see this fixed, as it'll hit any lootwhore around who wants to sell ALL the things...
Hmmmm, Not sure what's causing that, but I've never had it happen. I do portal back and forth and get all the stuff sold though.
I want to add that the game crashed 2 times when I ported back to the dead boss. One time on cruel and one time on ruthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info