Just signed up. Waiting for an invite!

Hey there guys! I'm a longtime video gamer (since the age of four or so!). In my quest to find the next ARPG of my dreams, I started playing Diablo 3. While I have high hopes for the next patch, I am currently a bit burned out on the item grind in that game, as it is woefully unsatisfying.

With that said, I checked out some streams of this game and I like it a lot. The skill system is awesome and the map system was something I was thinking about using if I ever get around to making a dungeon crawler RPG of my own (perhaps with a little more content than just a random dungeon; maybe a small world map, but like I said RPG, not ARPG).

I also love to write about video games, so if you look around in Hubpages, you'll find my Winterfate account over there as well, writing about video games as I usually do (of course, I've taken a hiatus for several reasons)

Anyways, that's more than enough about me. :P

To be honest, I'm just poking the forum. Hoping to play a Marauder first, then I'll see where I go from there. :)

Hope this game is as fun as Diablo 2 or Titan Quest!
Welcome to PoE!

...narf
Hope to see you 'round more. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info