CT - Like to see this for 24h - 1week just to see if it is viable

Solo league with modifiers Lethal, Turbo and Famine with trading enabled.
Ancestral and hardcore could be optional.
Terraces through upper submerged passage can only be over leveled 3 levels. Ledge through the rest of act 1 normal can be over leveled by 5 levels. Acts 2 and 3 normal can be over leveled 7 levels. Cruel difficulty can be +10 levels. Merciless and all town instances are open. Once a character is over the maximum level, the instance cannot be entered.
As a result, all waypoints are activated and available. Yes this could lead to people bypassing bosses. There are workarounds if this isn’t acceptable, but that could be hard to code. Rogue exiles could be added and then bosses are less of a worry.
Plus the usual rules:
Drop equipped items on death.
Instance invasion: Allows you to select other people's instances in the instance manager.
Harsh death experience penalty: Increases the death experience penalty by 30% on all difficulty levels.
Hostile by default: Non-partymembers are hostile by default when you are not partied.
Death penalty awarded to slayer: When killing a player, their death penalty is awarded to the player doing the killing.
Increased player caps: Doubles player capacity in non-town instances. Does not increase the party size.
Solo: You may not party in this league.
Wow. I did not expect people to concur, but I am not even getting flamed. I am sad, but I've been drinking, so it could just be the alcohol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info