1Hand/Shield , BloodMagic/Resolute Techniques Marauder

Hey!

I want to built a one hand/shield marauder. The main skill will be cleave with blood magic and resolute techniques so i always gain life per hits. I'm using tempest shield as support. Have linked my cleave + added fire dmg + life gain on hit + faster attcks. my heavy strike + flicker strike + life gain on hit + a empty red socket (im confused it i should take elemental dmg or added fire dmg).

I use shield charge to come in an out of a battle very quickly and also flicker strike to get in or to charge from enemy to enemy. on my middle mouse button i have a phase run.

Here are my items so far:

Weapon:
Unavailable

Shield:
Unavailable

Armor:
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable

Rings & Amu:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

My built sofar:
Passive skill tree build

End built which i'm going for:
Passive skill tree build
Def Built, i will see if i take more on handen dmg nodes or attack speed nodes or go for block recoveryrate and block chances. What do you think?

I want to max out the block chances and to get some much %life what i can get. Other points are free.

Know i have a few questions to you!
What you think about it and what can i make better or with skills should i use or exchange?
I feel very round with it but i need a high dps skill for bosses/rares. Flicker strike is very good but it has a short cd and heavy strike dmg is much lower than the flickers and it is 3lvls above flicker :-(

And know the biggest question over all:
Should i use a added fire dmg gem or a weapon elemental dmg gem in the last slot in my shoes? what will give me a bigger dmg boost?

so long
Devil
Last edited by Devilmycry on Aug 10, 2012, 6:02:17 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm also looking for a similar build.
How is it working for you so far and what skills are you running with?
I really like it. How well are you handling the content?
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info