time for some Descent QQ

please down-tone Tomb Of Statues, by making less mobs spawn per room.

seriously, the boss isn't even half as hard as a pack of 2 Auric Champions and 4 Auric Archers standing behind them. and that happened literally in every room I entered.

and it takes forever to kill those bastards (even if not standing in a pool of ice), which means precious time lost in the race.
oh, and I didn't mention at least 10 "almost died" situations.

was great fun though, and I beat my own level 9 record despite dying twice earlier.

awesome race this is :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
IMO the zone just after is far more difficult

I agree, it feels like these two zones are a tiny bit overtuned.

Still my favorite race so far.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Last edited by Monhsaroh on Jul 1, 2013, 3:54:15 PM
"
Monhsaroh wrote:
IMO the zone just after is far more difficult

I agree, it feels like these two zones are a tiny bit overtuned.

Still my favorite race so far.

it's not about difficulty as much as it is about mob density and HP.

the next zone after it (Frozen Abyss) is indeed harder - and has far more "oh shit I nearly died!" moments - but you don't get tanked by huge too-much-life mobs which take forever to kill, and spend literally half the race bogged down in super-slow room-to-room and narrow corridor combat.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jul 6, 2013, 10:35:11 AM
I think tanky monsters are a nice change of pace, I just feel they should reward a little more XP and loot than they do now, considering the time you need to invest in fighting them. Unless you have insane DPS for that point in progression, you're going to skip it as much as you can, and likely the next zone too.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info