Complete Nob don't shoot me! Reward Points

So I joined the 3 hour event last night to see what racing is like. Had a good time, figured I got a lot to learn, and wondered how the ending would end.

Watched as other people got race firsts etc.

So I was waiting for the three hour mark to see something like, this event is over you have won this many points, etc etc.

At the three hour mark, I noticed I could still play. Logged into here to see my character is in the standard league with no points.

So what did I do wrong...
It's about what level you got and also what you did in that league to get points.
There is always level limit for each points like some 1h events has at level 7=1p and next 2 points get at level 12 and so on...
So you didn't do anything wrong, if you didn't die or log out before that league end.
It's not about how we say, it's about what we say.
It's not about what we have done, it's about what we will do.
It's not about if I'm a bad person, it's about that I'm a good person.
It's not about why you are reading this, it's about why I wrote this.
Last edited by jummi15 on Jul 1, 2013, 3:41:46 PM
"
blackulaa wrote:
At the three hour mark, I noticed I could still play. Logged into here to see my character is in the standard league with no points.

So what did I do wrong...

If you were in the "Standard League", it means you died at least once during the race. Most races are hardcore, meaning that if you die, you resurrect in the Standard league. Your character is then basically out of the race and you get no points (There are certain exceptions to this but in most cases, this is how it works).
Ah makes sense!

First time trying it. I just thought you died and the event would be over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info