4 month ladder players get no rewards

So those that play the 4 month ladders can't get the uniques from race points.
Now, racing is pretty fun even without getting the uniques.
But i feel that, since i've earned some items i should be able to use them.
You could say that i will have those items in HC/Standard and i can use them there once the 4 month ladder is over, but i think it's safe to assume GGG will start another 2 4-month ladders right after the current ones are finished, and everyone that likes the ladder resets will be playing those.
So it's like the unique rewards dont exist for the 4-months.

Maybe GGG can give us an option of where we want the uniques to go, because like this it's just silly tbh.
If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
Yes, Racing rewards should go into your microtransaction stash, so that you caan decide where to use reward items.
10000000% AGREED!!!!!
agreed
IGN EnderInExile
I am going to agree. Even though the rewards don't seem like much. The items aren't great but the point is they have cool unique art I'd like to be able to show off on the league I am playing on at the moment. Sadly, they all go into hardcore. Since the 4 month leagues are going on, I sorta lost all motivation to race.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
At the very minimum they should go to Onslaught.

Want it in Standard? Die.

Want it in Hardcore? Wait.

Sure, Anarchy doesn't win there, but that would get 3/4 of the leagues instead of just 1/2 of them.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 2, 2013, 4:13:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info