Connection failure while patching

i decided this morning to give path of exile a try.
i tryed downloading it through the launcher and the launcher keeps getting stuck giving me this error.

"Error: Unrecognized or bad HTTP Content or Transfer-Encoding while downloading
http://patch12.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/0.9.11.8/Art/Textures/Environment/forest/decal1ns.dds"

When i restart it went past the errors previously.
now im down to 1.3mb left and this file keeps poping back up over and over and i cant finish downloading at this point.

Any help/advice on how to fix this error will be appriciated.
im restarting the download now to see if that fixes the issue
I restarted the patcher and im getting stuck on the exactly same file that i cant seem to get.
That sounds like you need to run the Pack Check, you may have a corrupted file that is causing problems for the download.
Balance & Design
the packcheck works now, or atleast does something.
it gives me a list of files it fixes, because the hash is out of sync. once i restart the patcher it trys to get the last 24mb but it keeps getting stuck and breaks.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile>packcheck Content.ggpk
Checking pack file Content.ggpk...
/Art/Textures/Environment/dungeon/pillar_normal.dds hash isn't in sync. Repaired
/Art/Textures/Environment/dungeon hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Art/Textures/Environment/forest/bark5ns.dds hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Art/Textures/Environment/forest/roadforesttop2nroadforesttops.dds hash isn't in
sync. Repaired.
/Art/Textures/Environment/forest hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Art/Textures/Environment hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Art/Textures hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Art hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Audio/Music/Act2_TempleRuin/Act2_TempleRuin.ogg hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Audio/Music/Act2_TempleRuin hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Audio/Music hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
/Audio hash isn't in sync. Repaired.
Last edited by Footmunch on Aug 9, 2012, 2:26:56 AM
You may need to try another connection - Something, possibly with your ISP, is causing a problem with that last file. If you can copy your content.ggpk file over to another PC, finish the download, then copy it back, it should work!
Balance & Design
I am having the exact same problem.Just bought my key today and now I can't seem to download the client becuase of this damn error...and I cant go to any other sources to download this!!
Is there really no other solution to this error?

please anyone help?
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup..if you put water into a bowl it becomes the bowl..water can flow...or it can crash..be like water my friend------BOOOYAH!

IGN : OnslaughtCleaveHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info