Donations

I for one would like to play this game "quicker the better". If everyone was to pitch in some money they could open up more/better servers!

And possibly be able to let everyone test beta, none of this pick and choose. I think it would be more constructive anyway to let everyone test.

Just a thought.
It's not a donation if you're doing it to receive something, that's called buying.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

In sense its donating for a cause because it's helping GGG out.
Last edited by xenocloud on Aug 22, 2011, 4:30:00 AM
"
NotSorry wrote:
It's not a donation if you're doing it to receive something, that's called buying.

Very true indeed.
Be Your Own Miracle

Supporter of Team MiTH-Trust - Dota 2
Why does it matter? I would be happy to pay 40 bucks just to help their development. Come to think about it, what can you get for $40 nowadays? A few meals in the KFC? buying some secondhand crappy ARPG games made by microsoft or ea?
"
xiongxioi wrote:
Why does it matter? I would be happy to pay 40 bucks just to help their development. Come to think about it, what can you get for $40 nowadays? A few meals in the KFC? buying some secondhand crappy ARPG games made by microsoft or ea?

Like i said a donation can be defined also as donating towards a cause which in sense it would be donating towards the development of the game.
"
NotSorry wrote:

I used the words "Could" and "Possibly" just wishful thinking and I never said "I" was gonna donate anything was just putting my thoughts out there.
I would Donate 100$, This Waiting's killing me
Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick, This game Rocks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info