How about some fanarts :D!

that, i havent seen any poe fanarts over here, so i start this thread xD! i start with a pretty simple one, a cursed mariner from the ship graveyard

Last edited by xxnaxoxx on Jun 26, 2013, 6:12:35 PM
Nice work!
Hi there,

This is amazing! How awesome. If you would like, you can email it to us at "Support@GrindingGear.com" and we can add it to our Facebook page :)
Bitchin. They did have a fan art thing. Maybe search for it. But that Rhoa sculpture included in the supporter packs was originally fan art.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
Bitchin. They did have a fan art thing. Maybe search for it. But that Rhoa sculpture included in the supporter packs was originally fan art.

srusly??, oh sorry, im new to the forums if id seen that tread before i would necro it...
Its all good. Its a very old thread. Like I said, try searching for it. I'm not saying necro it but you might like to take a look.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Nice one.!
CASUAL GAMER
damn, that's pretty cool!

The audio guy.
That's awesome, keep the good work coming!
Awesome work there, man!
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info