Facebreaker Build Paths

I've been looking at several other builds, and very few are similar to one another when it comes to the path down to the Duelist tree.

This is an Infernal Blow build, but it could easily become a Cyclone build with a few changes, which I'll get more into detail about below.

I decided to really focus on all the physical damage nodes because of the newest changes and how it effects Facebreakers. It played into the 'path of life nodes' because the largest physical tumor is next to the health circle in the middle.

I'm also thinking of drastically changing this build to focus on Immortal Call to negate the side effect of The Abyssus Helm. It would involve getting a lot of the increased duration nodes and cutting out other unnecessary nodes. Going Immortal Call would mean not to worry about Iron Reflexes or armor. That would restrict/favor a Facebreaker Cyclone build though.

There's also the issue of addressing the mana issue. It could be ignored by getting Blood Magic, or you could grab the mana regeneration in the Templar tree.

What do you guys think? What are your build ideas?

The skill tree:
IGN: TheVagetarian
Last edited by Chame on Jun 26, 2013, 4:25:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info