MadCow's Power Siphon HC

Last edited by TheMadCow on Jun 26, 2013, 1:49:10 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2018, 1:29:40 PM
bump
bump2
bump3 =(
Those starting positions are not good tbh. You should rethink why you have to start templar. You skip a lot of stuff in the witch starting position that are really good if you are going CI. I'm assuming these are default league builds? Though I mean going for 6% ES instead of 10% in the witch tree for no apparent reason. There's no reason going for the ES nodes in the middle of the tree instead of the 10% ones.
you don't have to start as templar i just did the original build as a templar and couldnt be bothered re doing it for each 3 possible starting points ..figured people would use common sense and fill in the blanks for which character they choose
For 3 points you could get 30% of your damage added as elemental dmg and you don't take it ? wth ? Those are like the best node you can get in the tree for your build you know !
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
im not going to be using elemental damage

This will scale on your physical damage, and on your way to fusillade, you took 3 elemental damage nodes you know ?!
There is just no point not taking those nodes.

If you want to optimize your skill tree for a physical build, take those 3 nodes.
Else, if you don't want to optimize it, well that's up to you, feel free to gimp yourself, even for a physical wander build.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jun 27, 2013, 10:07:23 AM
"
TheMadCow wrote:

Doing something similar as trickster. Starting as life but looking to transition to CI later. Don't think you need both GMP/LMP AND chain for clear. I'm honestly getting by so far with neither, but will probably want chain later for maps, we'll see. Vaal p-siphon is fantastic for screenwide clear.

If you're going physical I might suggest switching faster attacks for chance to bleed for the flat damage, since power siphon scales so well off of flat and it's pretty easy to get a good attack speed on them anyway. Also switch accuracy gem for phys proj. attack gem when you can get some flat accuracy on gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info