Seemingly too squishy help would be much appreciated :)

Hey guys running a 62 ground slam/heavy strike marauder here and i tend to get massacred more than I'd like. Obviously quite new to the game and i'm not sure where i should be at armor/hp wise.

With determination my armor is sitting at around 2600 or 38% mitigation and my hp is 1550. Any help on what I should do to increase my survivability or how to attain gear would be amazing.

1500 HP is way too low at lvl62. My level 51 Marauder has 2100 HP.
You should aim for 2,5k+ at your current level and at least 3k at lvl70.
Last edited by Reizoko on Jun 26, 2013, 12:55:21 PM
Any idea on how I should get there? I mean my resists aren't even maxed like alch some ilevel 60 coral rings or something?
Can you post your passiv tree? It's usually a mixture of gear and passives.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMFLQ48Dq0PzBRNFHEY2xkuGjgc5yFgJ-0otSkuKaUyCTKJOlI9_ECgQT9DnETnUFBR5lRJVgRXDVfiWGNZ818_YIhhUmoecql08Xbnd-V7jHy4fNmGYIzPkFWRzp65ns2fy6IApmSnMKeEqBipaKyqtC-53cAaxtjJmNIh2WHeweSt51LsOO8O707yL_ZI974=
I am no marauder expert but you seem to have a lot of passive dedicated to transit passives.
You should add some more HP nodes.
There are 2 10% nodes right below Blood Drinker (the 2% Life Leech Node).
You also took the 1,5% Life Regen node in the lower Duelist area, there are 3 Life nodes right there.
For more Life you can go up the Templar tree or towards the Ranger tree.

You should get at least 10 more Life nodes, probably even more than that.
I need more purple titles
Can you link your gear? Might be able to get some advice on which items you should look to replace first.

I am curious at what your armour is at as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info