Physical 2Hand Resolute/DW Crit Cyclone builds theorycrafted. Looking for feedback!

Ok first up, if anyone has some builds (excluding facebreaker and CI cyclone builds) please link me up :), And give some feedback!

So anyway the theory behind this, going physical(primarily, because of the buff) with bloodmagic on Cyclone, mana for auras. Hatred is a must imo with physical builds, just insane dps, as is added fire dmg

Here are the gems(in order going from 1socket to 6link, in my opinion would be the most dps, or useful.)

1 Cyclone
2 Blood Magic
3 Life Leech
4 Melee physical dmg
5 Added Fire Dmg
6 Faster Attacks

OR could maybe Switch out Faster attacks and added fire dmg for IIQ+Culling for magicfinding?

Primary Auras: Hatred > Wrath > Anger > Grace
Situational Auras: Haste/Purity/Vitality/Determination(DMG if no defenses needed, purity if res needed, vita for chaos ot maps, or more armour if needed)
^(not sure about mana)^

2Handed build(Resolute technique):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecCcQSzBS0OPA6tFCAUTRRxFHUZLhm0G_okiyXfJyAn7Si1KaUs6TIJOlI9D0CgR35KfU3YUEdQUFRJVgRW-lcNWGNfP2BLYIhhIWFSZU1noGqTbmlyqXRBdO1253rvfLt82Xz1gW-DOITZhO-GYIdqh3aKIox2jM-QCpBsmSubLZ48ns2iAKQZpzCpaKmUq8Wsqq3kud29gb6nwA_ApsDzxPbG2MrT0iHSTdSP1e3ZYd0N51LrCe8O707vfPAf8i_2SPe-_In8xQ==

Dual Wield build(Probably best to go 1 rapier 1 corsair for accuracy and crits, as this build wont have resolute technique, remember..Just theory crafting):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYB_wJxBLMFLQuqDTAOPA6tErwUIBRNFHEUdRX2GF0Y2xkuGbQbqhv6JIsl3yftKLUppSzpMgk0ODpSOu09D0CgQ5xHfkpPSn1QR1BQU99USVYEVw1YY1jbWfNbr18_YEtgiGEhYVJieWUvZU1noGqTbUpuaXTtdud673y7ffWBOoFvgziE2YTvhmCHdojtjM-QCpJ9mG-ZK5uDnjyezaIApBmnMKvFszG0-bndvYG-p8APxPbG2MrT0O7SIdJN1I_V7dlh3Q3lz-dS7w7vTu988B_yL_Nx9kj3o_e-_MX9kw==

Possible Uniques for this build: Bringer of rain, Carcass Jack, Alphas Howl, Rat's Nest and Maligaros Virtuosity(DW Crit version), Thunderfist(Great to put a single target in that, as I havn't listed one yet im not sure), Windscream, Astramentis, Carnage Heart, Meginords/Magnate/Wurms molt belts, Le Heup of all ring

Also as a note, these builds could be started in the Marauder, Duelist OR Templar tree
Last edited by Malum95 on Jun 26, 2013, 12:48:45 AM
b
Dual wielding is pointless with cyclone. It just swaps hands each hit, it doesn't work anything like cleave. You are best to go 1h shield.
Hey Guys :-)

Me sit a long time on my hard chair and think about this Skill tree.

Its based on Cyclone , Many of Auras with reduce Mana cost , Weapon with High Elemental and Physic Dmg , Many of Life,Lifereg and Lifelech , And high Atack speed

Here is the Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxtglJ11JZ5spLtSPud3vDudSVElfP_ZI8i-banuMIQIq9ueu5FEwGXA-6hhVtZ7NduenMPe-FHEGDgPG_Qtj_SWtCfYOPDpS37826GSjGlWDfKgHZ4BhIYTvdO1672BLBS1AoO9OMgkhYBIgXovP-JuDdPEY20OcDq0ppRR1wdg67XRBVvrdRmOn_E78xbcXOJZYr3gNqW618q6TKjhs9jXWRQr0xr68X6r3iHPh74a-u1z5U99Y24TZbmm-p9JNwA-uPnfjPC3E9ndihGPk8Uz_r2zFivAftPmiABRNgzjvfASzMol35SftrKpyqXzZ

Iam a D2/D3 player and my idea is like the same in D3. I want a build that is like a build from Whirwind Baba. Many of auras , high atack speed , high ll and high Armor.

Iam building a Farm tree ... so You run trough enemy cast cyclone and you dont die and can stay in enemy ... they die in time. Its Very easy and very fast too farm couse you life dont goes on and you can cast instantly...

My question now is what you think about my Skill Tree ... iam new in this game and had not much gamesense but iam think this tree look very strong

Thx and waiting for answers :-)
Here's my gear. I went with Facebreaker's though.

I use Purity, Haste, Hatred, and switch between Vitality and Determination.

My cyclone is just shy of 12,000 character sheet dps

My gem setup is Cyclone, Life Leech, Blood Magic, Added Fire Damage, and Melee Physical Damage.

Here's my Skill Tree:

I have 3800 Life, 80 Fire/Lightning/Cold Resist, -60 Chaos (never have an issue with it), 6000 Armour, 30% chance to block, 6% Evasion.

I use 2 Life Flasks, 1 Granite Flask, and 2 Quicksilver Flasks. I kill things so fast I can spam all of them when I need them.

Everything just melts in my way. I may take 1.5-2 seconds on a rare and most uniques maybe 3 seconds. Of course in a 6 man party it takes longer but I clear Lunaris and LvL 70 maps very very fast.
IGN Raikker
Last edited by Mokak on Jun 28, 2013, 9:18:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info