Twillight strand - waypoint does not work

Hi, just finished normal diff, and got waypoint at Twillight strand. When i was try to teleport here from camp my teleport sequence started. In theory, in practice i was stuck on teleport screen for like 10 minutes or so. Tried that so many times with same result.

This is any kind of bug, or i am not supposed to teleport here yet? :)
Last edited by kicksaw on Aug 7, 2012, 8:23:07 PM
Hmm, that shouldn't happen! Maybe the area became corrutped - Does it still happen if you Ctrl-click on the waypoint circle?
Balance & Design
Hi, sorry for late post about that thing.

Right now i tried to use waypoint with ctrl-click. Created new instance, and i entered in without problem. Want to tell you that got same thing with teleporting to camp via waypoint (Allflame quest). Game just 'freeze' at loading screen. But as i said before ctrl-click helped me :)

Thank you for help :)

Edit: After deeper inspection of problem i just noticed that AVG Anti-Virus can prevent from creating new instances. Just created new toon, and screen "freezed" at loading. After disabling AVG, execute game, an deleting that character i created new one that entered without any problems at all. So i can bet AVG blocked something without prompting. After putting entime folder with Games as exception in resident protection option all works well. I hope. Gonna test that so i will reply here if i encounter any problems ;)

Edit2: exception for entire folder didn't work. Only solution was removing AVG from my PC.

Edit3: still loading bug but less frequently. Reinstalling game. Still same problem can't do anything since last patch.
Last edited by kicksaw on Aug 8, 2012, 10:02:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info