Error -BlueScreen-BCCode: 50 BCP1:FFFFFFFF80F10000

Error -BlueScreen-BCCode: 50 BCP1:FFFFFFFF80F10000
Every time when I'm training to finish 'Ancient Tree ' (when I'm in transition to the quest )- any ideas ???

Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1
ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series (1024 MB)
System Memory 10231 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
Asus P6T Deluxe V
CPU Type QuadCore Intel Core i7-940
Creative SB X-Fi XtremeMusic/Platinum Sound Card
This looks like the known Creative X-Fi issue. Try downloading the lastest (beta) drivers.
Last edited by gunstarpl on Aug 6, 2012, 4:53:19 PM
Still the same - I'm getting blue screen and restart when I'm transferring to Vall Ruins - I's always happening in the same place of the game.(I have changed drivers to sound card (sound off/on), graphics card, even reinstalled game still the same)
Hi there,

For easy and quick repairing of the blue screen error simply download registry repair, driver update or spyware removal software. This is because the blue screen error mostly appears due to either registry problems, outdated drivers, or even because of virus or spyware infections.
To know more visit : http://windows7.bluescreenerrorfix.com
That site looks incredibly shady. I wouldn't bet on such random cleanup utilities to fix such a specific error and a blue screen a as a result.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
When you BSOD, it will create a temp dump file (I believe this is stored in Local on Win7). There are a good amount of programs out there that can tell you exactly why you're getting the BSOD.

I highly recommend an application called BlueScreenView. It's a freeware application, and has a special home on my DropBox specifically because it's such a great tool. It won't repair the BSOD, or change anything on your computer - it will merely give you information to aid you in figuring out what it is that's causing it.

Here is where you can find it:

www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

There is also a PCWorld article on it:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/232013/bluescreenview.html

It's quite often suggested to use on the MSDN forums if that has any weight.

At either rate, if you don't feel comfortable using this software you can always take the hex flag codes from the error screen and turn them into English (though I've never taken the time to ever learn how to do this).

Last edited by Elynole on Dec 26, 2012, 10:17:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info