0.11.1 Patch Notes

Holy shit, can't wait to see the new helms and unique items! Unique flask OP!
"
Physical damage on items is now scaled by physical damage bonuses (in a similar way to how elemental damage worked before).

Not sure if I understand this bit.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jun 25, 2013, 2:22:54 AM
All good. I am looking forward to seeing the unique flask. Is there finally a unique 1hand Axe??

I must point out that other skills (seems to be anything that knocksback) can push monsters int walls. I fondly (not) remember the first ever boss with wealth mod I came across. I managed to push it into a wall with lightning arrow! Yet to see another one with that mod. RNG just don't like me LOL.
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Jun 25, 2013, 2:33:20 AM
"
"
Physical damage on items is now scaled by physical damage bonuses (in a similar way to how elemental damage worked before).

The "x% Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons" have always boosted your off-weapon +ele dmg by x%. This was not the case for "x% Increased Physical Damage with Weapons" which only boosted the on-weapon physical damage.

Thus the y-z phys dmg on, say, Abyssus, Meginord's, Bringer of Rain will yield significantly more deeps in 0.11.1.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
Sweet, I can now sell stacks of wisdom scrolls and get more than a scroll fragment!
"
"

x-x dmg on rings and amulets and other items wasnt working with them

I wonder though, does it work only with str and melee physical dmg? Or even projectile / bow attacks? And dual wield / 1hander / 2hander / mace, sword, axe etc bonuses too?
/fixmyhelmet, sounds like some kind of protest slogan
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Looks like an awesome patch! Thank you GGG for keeping my summer break full of epic. You all do amazing work that is inspiring and exhilarating with each new character :)
Life is but a storm, my young friend. You will bask in sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome; do your worst, for I will surely do mine!
Dantes
Removing diamond flasks when open beta started was one of your best decision.
Now those OP flasks are back ... and prolly with an uberOP unique variant too.
Lame
"
"
"

The "x% Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons" have always boosted your off-weapon +ele dmg by x%. This was not the case for "x% Increased Physical Damage with Weapons" which only boosted the on-weapon physical damage.

Thus the y-z phys dmg on, say, Abyssus, Meginord's, Bringer of Rain will yield significantly more deeps in 0.11.1.

Ah understood. Thanks for the clarifications.

Would this also affect the relevant passive tree nodes and gems like Melee Physical Damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info