Build Guides - Make and Share - Temple of Exiles

Hello fellow exiles!

We've been noticing a lot of interest in the build guides and even had requests for people to submit theirs. So we've whipped up a section where you can post your own guides. We're going to let anyone publish their guide without approval but will be looking at fixing up any obvious spelling/grammatical errors.

To checkout and add your own Build Guides, head on over to: http://www.templeofexiles.com/build-guides

When you're logged in, you'll see a big blue button where you can add your own guide. You can control whether or not it is published so don't be afraid to make a draft!

Anyone who has a pathofexile.com account can register, you don't have to have beta access.

If you want to link your gear with the build, make a post in this thread with the gear, then right click on the 'Posted by' wording next to your account to copy the link to the post. Paste that link into the provided field in the build guide.

Love it guys. Keep it up!
"
Love it guys. Keep it up!

We sure will!

Cool website. I was asking about something like this a few weeks back.
Just added a new build feel free to check it out!

Love it, BUMP!
"What sounds foolish to the wise sounds wise to the foolish."
--Twitch.tv/MajorLagGaming
--Youtube.com/MajorLagGaming
--Twitter @MLGHUB
I cannot decide which character to build, they are all looking to kick mob butt. I cannot wait to try this game out. I played D3 for about 4 hours and haven't played it since, so disappointing. Keep up the great work and thx.
"
pcguy2010 wrote:
I cannot decide which character to build, they are all looking to kick mob butt. I cannot wait to try this game out. I played D3 for about 4 hours and haven't played it since, so disappointing. Keep up the great work and thx.

It is a hard chouce :D

Thanks for the build guild link, OP.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

One thing I'd like to see added that I feel is important is passive tree navigation.

Those following builds want a 'hold your hand' type of experience.

A direction what keystones we should go after first and/or the path we should take in the passive tree.

I was looking at this build:

http://www.templeofexiles.com/build-guides/elemental-damage-bow-templarmarauder

I assume I should go after Resolute Technique first since it's listed first, but it would be nice to know these things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info