*FRENZY* crit build High dps(8 frenzy charge+4 power charge+3 endu)Keta lvl97(update ranger patch)

Hi, since i lvlup and was bored to play lightning arrow with really safe build 8.9k hp(after nerf nods hp so really a lot a nod of hp), 4 endurance charge .

I made a really fun build to play(after tried a lot of possibility without Vaal pact, less hp ,maligaro, with evasion acrobatic btw evasion was bad charger with vulnerability OS me, i think this one keep a really High dps and enought hp/deg for dont chain die)

BUILD
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBr-sB0aJA9PihIsSi3BWn1P7IGf4bAQX5FfD5Y-dUJP295j7PUUczDP4rGdX_3o2_BbWxMIbOd9T5Vgzypcs2PYhrGdfjhPDZSTtyfsBRcNVwUg5IEZado_yrf8YnqVptJDynXElRMHx_KzH6dvfKqSF2d9d0QQ6tKaVaGhm0-rHqYt7GzZi-p41-ytMs6RUgKk0_J26qMn618q6TKjimVzrhiPHdDfzFZ6CHdkp9Vvpv8jnUoJ-quKp_jX3VAKIuUEKMNlVLJpVte7VIY0MUdWqTtkE6WAR-hxmiow_E3Mc7fFqmuMqD2w==

REQUIERED :
-Kaom
-Lioneyes glare
-Darkray vectors
-got big balls don't fear the death

With this build i clean map really really fast you never stop hit or move because I have 8 frenzy charge with the unique boot wich remove some duration.
So i need to always have the charge because without I move slow and hit slow.

I have 8 frenzy charge, 4 power charge and 3 endurance charge.

STAT/GEM
6.41 atk per second, 641% crit multiplayer AOE gmp or lmp (864% one target frenzy and AOE if someone share power charge i can remove power charge on crit for critical damage) and 38% crit chance(with charge)
And 5.8k hp after aura

41.6k dps frenzy single target (frenzy, increase critical damage, life leech, blood magic) wepon elemental will give me more damage than increase crit like 4k but 3 red 1 green will be hard on thunderfist)
36k aoe frenzy/lmp/power charge on crit/life leech/blood magic/wreapon elemental damage
26k if I use gmp , i like both
And if someone share power i remove power charge on crit for increase critical damage !

With this atk speed i crit a lot and shock burn freez
And with elemental weakness I freeze all monster and kill really really fast boss/rare with critical weakness.

AURA
Mana : hatred haste purity (determination can be good If you have enought resist for replace purity or haste)
Life : anger wrath grace

CONS
The difficulty of the build :
-Map with lot of monster with use chaos damage because with Vaal pact no regen no flask because I have -60 chaos regen (I never need it before with my old build ) so maybe with good chaos resist its not to bad,
-Chaos damage map to I need to move fast for shoot monster
-Boss wich hit hard at range like piety because no flask so I need to go shoot her fast and not stay at range and take to many damage befor hit her
-Before get my frenzy charge i move and shoot like a grand father

OTHER
I use enduring cry(you can remove reduce mana gem when you have your aura) it's give a good reduction of damage with the granite flask with I can spam (rolled for recharge when I crit)
I have enought mana left for use my enduring cry on my mana or a devouring totem if i want leech hp in some map

GEAR
(one ring is really bad for damage i used it for the resist, I can't use my old dps ring, and the amulet it's my old for lightning arrow build a good amulet with crit could be really increase my damage) I would use starkonja helmet but I can't loose my resist on my helmet

And for crematorium i use fire resist flask and lightning resist flask for piety map

Frenzy Single Target

LMP

GMP

OTHER VERSION
For little more hp and armor 6k+hp and around same damage, i can use rare boot + this unique helmet

And on the helmet hatred/dertermination/purity

Without vaal pact
Dont use determination but vitality and go to regen hp nod of duelist+unwavering stance + berserking, but the big problem are the reflect map.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBr-sB0aJA9PihIsSi3BWn1P7IGf4bAQX5FfD5Y-dUJP295j7PUUczDP4rGdX_3o2_BbWxMIbOd9T5Vgzypcs2PYhrGdfjhPDZSTtyfsBRcNVwUg5IEZado_yrf8YnqVptJDynXElRMHx_KzH6dvfKqSF2d9d0QQ6tKaVaGhm0-rHqYt7GzZi-p_zFZ6CHdkp9Vvpv8jnUoJ-quKp_jX3VAKIuUEKMNlVLJpVte7VIY0MUdWqTtkE6WAR-hxmiow_E3Mc7fFqmuMoshXTxIWBAoAUtYEt673Tt704yCSi1YIhhUp_LQ5wY2w==

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This version are not update atm

Spoiler
DEFENSIVE version without vaal pact and with 4 endurance charge and Unwavering stance

Aura :
- grace anger wrath on HP
-Vitality, hatred, purity(or determination if you have enought resistance )

And you can remove the unique boot without HP and use HP triple resist boot move speed boot, and use this helmet with good def (reduce damage, hp, and dps crit chance+atk speed), or you can keep both if you have enought resistance to:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFtQX5DPIOSA6tEZYV8Bm0GdUZ1yQ8JP0mlSepKaUs6TMMNYY2PTnUOrM-z0lRSn1QQlFHVUtaGlptXfJh4mNDZ6Bte2_ycFJw1XfUf8aGzocZh3aIa4w2jb-do52qoJ-iLqJApcunXKfUqn-quKvSr-uxMLVItkG5zb3mvqfAUcSiytPNmNUA3BXdDd7G44TnVOd06mL0-PlW-WP6sfyr_MX-K_7I_94shXTxIWBAoAUtYEt673Tt706i6hLhMglDnBjbVvo6WAR-jX3uDhrbW68otWCIYVKfy_DZSTtyfk7INZI=

Or with more HP again :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFtQX5DPIOSA6tEZYV8BnVGdckPCT9JpUnqSmlMww1hjY9OdQ6sz7PSVFKfVBCUUdVS1oaWm1d8mHiY0NnoG17b_JwUnDVd9R_xobOhxmHdohrjDaNv52jnaqgn6IuokCly6dcp9Sqf6q4q9Kv67EwtUi5zb3mwFHEotUA3BXdDeOE51TndPT4-Vb5Y_yr_MX-K_7I_94shXTxIWBAoAUtYEt673Tt706i6hLhMglDnBjbVvo6WAR-jX3uDhrbW68otWCIYVKfy_DZSTtyfk7INZIj9u_wWkgc3OOf1Bm8n5658-o=

You need try some respec point for know how many dps nod/crit multiplayer is not to dangerous and how many nod hp you need.

Feel free to comment or give idea if you have some good for improve the build , ty
Last edited by keta on Jul 16, 2013, 6:36:51 AM
Out of interest could you post the skill tree and changes in case someone would like to try that in HC or Onslaught?
Or is that completely non-viable?
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
Filousov wrote:
Out of interest could you post the skill tree and changes in case someone would like to try that in HC or Onslaught?
Or is that completely non-viable?

its viable, but its so much dps that a single mistake during any reflect situation will cost your character.

but to be more "hc" viable, just drop some damage nodes and pick up more hp nodes. thats all
Reflect its good with vaal pact but not doble reflect i os me in necro Map reflect physical on the map, first packs i shoot one time with my single target frenzy bim os me lol it was reflect on the monster to and i crit xD

For hc just remove a lot of crit multiplayer and take hp you Will get 6-7k so use vitality and dont go vaal pact go to duelist nod life/regen and maybe the + 1 endurance charge just after

For onslaught its dead because its hp build you cant make hp build since the nerf hp nod without koam. You need to go ES in new league

UPDATE DEF version
Last edited by keta on Jun 27, 2013, 11:13:50 AM
"

For onslaught its dead because hp build you cant make hp build since the nerf hp nod without koam

Nerf for CI will defo come to too or they will buff HP back. This situation is as bad as it was before regarding top builds. But who cares about top builds. :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
update with new patch
how do you keep your mana up with those aura's and frenzy? Only shows you have 611 and don't see much ,if not any,mana leech
IGN:mmlaznj
i dont use mana i have blood magic gem.

I use mana only for enduring cry
hmm,good idea,ty
IGN:mmlaznj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info