Game crashes when changing graphic options

Hey,

since anarchy started i experience pretty bad lags during playtime. the longer i play, the worse it gets. i tried messing around with the graphic settings to figure out if thats the problem (which would surprise me as poe did run perfectly fine and lagfree on my pc and now it doesnt anymore). when i started doing that, my game crashed. first time i thought might be a coincidence, but it happened over and over again. i cant change the settings without crashing or at least disconnecting from the game (of 8 tries of changing settings 6 were crashes and 2 dc's.) when it does crash, it tells me the client doesnt work anymore. is my client broken or whats wrong?
IGN: Twigscorcher - (Warbands)
help?!
if you think the client is broken then run a pack check to be sure.

Not tried it in ages but there used to be a problem back in closed beta when changing from medium to high gfx that would cause a crash but that was only when you were in game, you could change it from the character select screen
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
well i reformated the entire pc, so i am going to reinstall poe as well.. hope that helps with the lags that appeared all of sudden

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info