Not appearing on the ladder

First off: awesome game, been playing since OB started and just recently started playing Hardcore since the launch of the Australian gateway and tbh I'm loving it.

Yesterday a friend pointed out that I should be high enough to be listed on the lowest pages of the ladder in hardcore, as my Shadow is over halfway to 64. I jumped onto the webpage to check it out but couldn't find myself anywhere in my exp bracket, so left it until today to have another look but I still don't appear anywhere on the ladder for some reason.

The whole ladder thing doesn't really bother me as I'm honestly not that competitive and don't see my self playing this guy past 80, but jus wondered; is this a timing issue? (do the ladder pages only reset every day or so) or could it be something else?

The character in question was created in hardcore on the Aus gateway in case that could be the issue, but friends are also listed and I'm sure they've created theirs on the Aus gateway too.

Anyway, thanks for your time reading this and thanks again for continuing to make this game bigger and better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info