Unique Rare Hybrid? Orb of scouring on unique then Orb it to perfection!

Orb of scouring removes all properties from an item making it white. Official currency page says it can be used on magic, rares and unique items.

Do I retain the graphics and appearance of the unique Item when I use Orb of scouring on it? If yes, it would be pretty amazing to downgrade a bad unique with awesome graphics to the white quality and then make it awesome rare/unique hybrid.

If it is not possible then I suggest implementing this! It would be so much fun to find specific uniques and make them perfect rares with unique appearance!
"
Hellfell wrote:
Orb of scouring removes all properties from an item making it white. Official currency page says it can be used on magic, rares and unique items.

Do I retain the graphics and appearance of the unique Item when I use Orb of scouring on it? If yes, it would be pretty amazing to downgrade a bad unique with awesome graphics to the white quality and then make it awesome rare/unique hybrid.

If it is not possible then I suggest implementing this! It would be so much fun to find specific uniques and make them perfect rares with unique appearance!

Since all uniques are based upon 'normal' items i guess it would change its graphic when you scoure it (i guess that only the unique name grants it its special graphic)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Aug 4, 2012, 7:45:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info