Beta key invite discusion about the whole process

Hey im new on the forums i have not been in game yet but i cant wait to get a beta or when the game is realsed i want to ask the community how does the beta invite thingy work,lets say if someone posts a new thread are the on the list or something else how does the whole invite thing work?
I own diablo 1,2 and 3 on battle.net and i own world of warcraft and path of exile is alot better i would apriciate a beta key cause i want to help developing the game
If you go to the Path of Exile homepage you will notice a timer there. That timer picks out a new user that does not have the beta key and basically hands one to them every 4 minutes, completely random.
Welcome to the Path of Exile community! So everyday, a minimum of 288 PoE beta keys are given away by the Beta Invite Timer. In other words, 1 beta key is given away every 5 minutes. The chances of getting picked by said Timer is random; however, users who post and remain active on forums are 10x more likely to get chosen. Other ways you can win beta keys are by competing in mini-competitions often held on the forums by users who already have access to the beta. Also, keep an eye out for streams on twitch.tv where one or more beta keys are randomly given out to viewers using random.org. Good luck :).
Thanks for the welcomes and the reply-s and thanx for clearing the thing up i em active on the formus since today thats why im asking :)
I own diablo 1,2 and 3 on battle.net and i own world of warcraft and path of exile is alot better i would apriciate a beta key cause i want to help developing the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info