Weapon swap unassigns and moves skills

I could not find any existing thread about this.

I'm playing a Dualist and have a two handed axe and bow equipped.

When swapping between the two weapon sets the skills associated with primary and second attack for each weapon set is unassigned. This is quite a bother.

Also the swapping seems to mix up the keyboard assignments as well. As opposed to the mouse assignments mentioned above.

I would expect at least the mouse button assignments to be persisted for the weapons set.
ie. For my axe the primary attack is lightning strike.
I switch to bow and attack with poison arrow with same mouse button (left) and then switch back to axe and do a lightning attack again.
I have the same problem with my ranger char. Switching between bow and melee disables attacs assigned to LM. It´s quite a minor bug, but it should be fixed...
IGN: dykoudovoka
Same thing, even if I'm using the same class of weapons. I'm using auras on all my 2nd weapon skills so I can easily switch back and forth. I usually end up losing a skill or 2 when I switch back.
At the moment, we can only assign keys to equipped gems, meaning only gems socketed in your weapons will be switched. We'll improve this in future if necessary!
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info