HOW TO: OPTIMIZE for smooth graphics and loading times (even if you got an SSD!)

Thank you for this post Sarkoth.
Moved to Tech section, seemed more appropriate, and I've added it to the 'Consolidated Technical Issues & Guides' thread.
"
Barry wrote:
Expecting people

Welcome to beta testing! :)

We're not expecting anyone to do any of this, it's merely an option for people who wish to give it a try and Sarkoth has offered help to those that do.
This won't fix every single problem for every single person, but for some it may help.

"
Bhaya wrote:

I am sorry to hear that but thank you for reporting. It show that this thread's topic is not useful at all

I'm sorry, but this thread isn't a magical "fix all your problems and get 500fps" thread.
Comments like yours are not useful at all, as you've asked nothing and helped no one.

Please keeps the comments in this thread about OP's post.
"
Bhaya wrote:

I disagree. People report that this "fix" is not increasing any performance for them and some of them have had problems with setting it up properly, because it is complicated. Warning people of the risks involved with no real benefits performance wise, as already stated by couple of people here, is, in my humble opinion very helpful and is on the point of this thread.

You're right, I'll add a disclaimer to the first post stating that this is complicated and could break your computer.
My main issue with your post was this part:
"
Bhaya wrote:
It show that this thread's topic is not useful at all

That is not useful to the discussion.

"
Bhaya wrote:
Btw, if you read my comment, I've asked questions about the game slow performance. Unfortunately, I didn't get an official answer. Are you going to give it?

I did read your comment, but I can't answer your question as it's not my place nor do I know what the problem is and what's being done about it, sorry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info