I love this game.

I wish I'd have known about it sooner. Perhaps I haven't been following the gaming world like I used to; too beat down by the shallowness of most everything out there these days.

Eventually, I started hearing about various independent game companies out there grinding out some interesting up and coming projects heading to various stages of beta testing. PoE was one of them. Before this gets tl;dr, that rest is history.

Got my first unique item, Lochtonial Caress Iron Gauntlets. Was so happy about it, I screened it:

http://i.imgur.com/u61V5.jpg

I mean, this is a noob area item, and it seems amazing. Granted, I'm still new to the game, and maybe it sucks (or maybe a Blood Magic item?); but after playing.. other games, this is so damn refreshing.

I don't even know what conduit means as a stat. But I'm betting it doesn't just give me some extra cold resist or something stupid.

Anyway, I just wanted to share how floored I am by Path of Exile, Chris, and the rest of the GGG developer team.

Holy crap, guys. Thank you for this game. I have a feeling I'll be around for years to come.
Last edited by Bodach on Aug 3, 2012, 5:11:59 PM
You can link items to your post by opening your character on the bottom of page and draging item to the post.

P.S. If you have key that you dont need i would be happy to take it xD
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
"
BJSV wrote:
You can link items to your post by opening your character on the bottom of page and draging item to the post.

:( Already gave them away to a few people who could really use the extra ten bucks. Hell, I even bought someone a $10 key a couple nights ago randomly.

I'm so excited about this game.

Thx for the linking tip.
Last edited by Bodach on Aug 3, 2012, 5:16:32 PM
Its all ok :)
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
"
BJSV wrote:

Actually, I find that just clicking on the item pastes the appropriate link in the forum text window. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I love how this forum is set up

you guys did a bang up job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info