Immediate crash to login - only one char

Hello, after I took Chaos Inoculation (may not be related) on my Volatile_Power character I was booted to the log in screen. No biggie, I thought, just a random crash. But now, every time I try to play that character I log in fine, get the loading screen and after less than a second (I can see the town just barely) I get send back to log in screen.

This only happens on Volatile_Power. I checked another character in the same league and a character in a different league and no problems there. Suggestions? I have already tried restarting both the game and the PC.
Is this being looked at?
What is your video card, video driver, OS version etc? Use https://www.piriform.com/speccy to get this information easily.
i bet drivers aint doing that problem, i have exatly same problem other chars work fine and one aint working at all.
"
ionface wrote:
What is your video card, video driver, OS version etc? Use https://www.piriform.com/speccy to get this information easily.

I fail to see how anything on my specs would affect one character and one character only. Something obviously broke on the server end and considering it makes it impossible for me to now play that character, I would assume this would be top priority for GGG, no matter how rare it may be.
"
Huaojozu wrote:
I fail to see how anything on my specs would affect one character and one character only. Something obviously broke on the server end and considering it makes it impossible for me to now play that character, I would assume this would be top priority for GGG, no matter how rare it may be.

It could also be corrupt content.ggpk file and some of the armor you're wearing or something could be causing you to crash. While it COULD be an issue with that character, there is no saying whether it's a server/client problem, a content problem, a hardware problem, etc. It could just be something with that character triggers the symptom. Symptoms don't always prove to have whatever cause you assume they have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info