0.11.0f, Race Season Three and next week's 0.11.1 patch

Race Season Three will probably start on Saturday June 29, New Zealand time. We'll be posting information about it early next week. We've taken a lot of feedback into account when designing this season, so it's pretty different. The new race unique, Demigod's Stride (concept art here), is going to be given out in much lower quantities than Demigod's Triumph was. I'm really looking forward to sharing more information about the new races.

We expect to deploy 0.11.1 to Alpha today (it's still coming to Beta around the middle of next week). I was pleased to see a bug fix for Heavy Strike (it shouldn't be able to knock monsters into walls) and that Shield Charge (including Rhoa charges) can now be evaded.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 20, 2013, 3:31:17 AM
Excellent!
IGN: Aux
Omg Second ^^. Ooouu yeaah ;D. Thank you @Chris <3 and all of GGG. I must admit, you have really started to push art to the next level in RPG genre.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jun 20, 2013, 1:49:44 AM
nerd
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Looks awesome, go GGG... Freaking bosses. Always keeping content fresh and enjoyable.
Looking foward to this race season!
Ours is the Fury
Loving this, maybe ill have a reason to level another char and maaaybe this time ill actually die because of my mistake lol
IGN - RaizQT
Any fix for Knockback Gem/Projectile Weakness also knocking monsters into walls/on top of mountains/onto gates?

Something which I think all knockback in general would be susceptible to.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
Shield Charge (including Rhoa charges) can now be evaded

Finally! While I'm not sure this will completely address evasion issues, it's a pretty bump up for surviving deadly stun chains.

EDIT: And is that image of the race 100-floor tower-ized? That might possibly reel me back in.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
Last edited by Spikey00 on Jun 20, 2013, 1:58:34 AM
Fuck yeah Endless Dungeons races!!!!!! First to reach Dungeon lvl100 wins. Every 25th level has a boss. Calling it!
Last edited by Stroggoz on Jun 20, 2013, 1:57:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info