A nice dual team

Hi everyone.

Sorry if this answer is somewhere, i search but didnt found it.

Those who allready have some experience about the game can advise me about good dual class's?

i start playing with my daugther now and im a ranger and she is a duelist. We only play when we are both online.

Thanks in avance :)
Not a bad combo. As a duelest if she is acting as melee and close quarters combat, and you as a ranger attack from a distance. She will need to absorb a lot of damage though, and you will need to protect her from attacks.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Since the great flexibility of the skill system in this game basically every class is well suited to be played in co op with another class.

A ranged and a melee class would serve the cause well, and while there are surely some classes with more synergy than others every combo has its flaws and its benefits.

Overall, play what you like it will work, thats the great thing about this game
Removed by Admin
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Last edited by Sam on Aug 8, 2012, 11:41:02 PM
Thanks for the replies about my question :)

We are doing a little more defensive path to duelist and more dps in ranger, about builds i will try to read about it in the correct forums.

About "play what u like" sentence, sure its allways what we should do, play a class where we have fun. but when doing a permanent group, the group fun factor is the most important at my eyes as long i like the class im playing, and sometimes i have fun in a group with certain class that i dont have when solo, and vice-versa.

English is not my main so i hope im not been to much confuse :)

Removed by Admin
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Last edited by Sam on Aug 8, 2012, 11:41:10 PM
"
Basinx wrote:
yo but is she hot

This line of questioning is personal and can be deemed abusive. I know you're just trying to be funny, but please moderate your posts... Or somebody else will. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Removed by Admin
Last edited by Sam on Aug 8, 2012, 11:41:19 PM
"
Basinx wrote:
it's only offensive if she a dog bro

face that make you want to cut yourself and a body built in the fires of mount doom

I don't normally get annoyed by people's attitudes on a forum (it is the internets afterall) but you really need to tone it down. It's offensive to everyone.

As a side note, there needs to be a way to ignore people on the forums, and it should link in game as well so I never have to game with this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info