Stash from $ symbol?

I'm confused as to what the stash is that is brought up when you click the dollar symbol in the lower right corner. It is always empty and I can't put anything into it. What exactly does this do?
It holds itemized things you've purchased in the game shop, so you can choose to turn them on or off.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Oh ok...so it doesn't hold items you get from drops in the game?
I think it will be in future a place, where you can pick up your shop items.

#edit
Oh, i see there is already an answer.
Last edited by Fru5tratoR on Aug 3, 2012, 10:48:51 AM
"
Hannzo24 wrote:
Oh ok...so it doesn't hold items you get from drops in the game?

Nope.
It holds all your cash shop purchases such as the Kiwi pets.
Ok that makes sense then. Although it does raise a question of why our character inventory is so small. Am I not suppose to be picking up very many items?
"
Hannzo24 wrote:
Ok that makes sense then. Although it does raise a question of why our character inventory is so small. Am I not suppose to be picking up very many items?

You don't need to pick up everything.
Just take what you want.
"
Hannzo24 wrote:

Nope, you're supposed to be picking up good items like 5l, 6l, and rares.
"
DDSSEE wrote:
"
Hannzo24 wrote:

Nope, you're supposed to be picking up good items like 5l, 6l, and rares.

What do you mean by 5l and 6l? Sorry, im a POE nublet.
5L and 6L refers to the number of sockets and links on an item.
Last edited by SpaceHebrew on Aug 3, 2012, 11:56:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info