Client not responding/connection logs hope this helps...

Hi all, tonight I made a "log" for a problem that is persisting, with different methods to try to combat it.

Specs- P320 AMD Athlon dual core 2.10GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Direct X 11
2GB DDR3 Memory
64 Bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Average latency on Europe gateway= 48-100*
America = 55-127
*This seemed the "better" gate performance wise.

-gc1/-gc2 both all had no effect to client.

Options/settings=
windowed / no shadows / vsync off / anti off / tril filt
(messing with these made no difference either)

19:35pm GMT: 55 latency/ 25 FPS -Crossroads
19:40pm GMT: no sign of latency spikes etc;"An unexpected disconnection occured-back to login screen, logged straight on again with no problems.

20:33pm GMT: Crossroads, slight lag..
20:37pm GMT: client wouldn't respond-had to restart client

20:46pm GMT:logged on
20:48pm GMT: unexpected disconn

changed gateway to american/singapore, both same effect.

last disconnect 21:16 pm GMT back to login screen.

To sum up, most disconnects happen during any map/or loading screen/WP screen. Latency seems stable, no torrenting, etc etc. Game runs fine when playing otherwise.
Also, NO pop up messages for memory/map errors come up.
I know its BETA, some feedback on problems is better than trying to ignore it, as it's really affecting gameplay.

Hope this is of some help to the Devs to help solve this problem.

The End. lol :)

EDIT: --no sound seems to have sorted the boot to log in, rarely the client doesn't respond but carries on loading if left for a few more second, had POE running for 7 hours today (hehe)

Just an update for people to try if they having the same problem

Last edited by Sovereign17 on Aug 4, 2012, 11:48:24 AM
This error: "Client.exe is not responding" happened to me several times, its kinda frustrating, I hope they fix it quick! :)

PD: I have a 64 bits Windows 7 OS too.

There is no solution for this yet. It's not the same error from 32-bits systems.
Last edited by Sartormc on Aug 2, 2012, 8:18:43 PM
I have had the same problems of Client.exe has stopped working.
I run Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit system Intel core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @2.40 GHZ and @,40 Ghz with 8 gig of Ram.
Vid card is nVidia GeForce TX550 Ti. please look into this as soon as possible.Very frustrating!
Just got in from work, kinda glad I'm not the only one getting this then lol

Any news from the devs if they are aware of this issue would be cool, couldn't see anything in the "known issues" on this particular one.

Fingers crossed, would be nice to progress to see more of the beta :(
Yeah i've been getting the same problem as well.. i thought it was maybe my video card at first so i like increased all the things in the options to the max then went and set the compatibility for windows 7 and then even ticked run as administrator it was working for awhile but now its doing it again..
Any news on this yet anyone? Hard to play when this keeps happening ( even though i've got to like lvl 34 lol ) --nosound seems to help, but still discon every now and then, thanks
any solution for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info