any Tips for Mara - Build / Gear

So ive played my Mara for one week now (about 3 days played) and just hit 60. I wanted to post the build and gear that i use to see what kind of tips or feedback anyone might have. I'm always afraid i might be overlooking some key aspect to the build. I'm constantly using my repsec points to tweak it here and there so i dont have alot to play with, mainly to free up a skill point when i can afford to drop a resist because of gear that i have changed.

Right now i think im set on the standard 2h Mace build purely because Ground Slam feels like it either has a little more range and maybe its just a little more flexible. Cleave and Sweep with a blade didnt feel as fluid for me. I havent been using a gap closer like Leap or Flicker Strike i guess because he seems to get around pretty well just on run speed.

Oh and.. i dont necessarily use all the gems / spells i have socketed i just try to keep them leveled up if i decide i want to switch. As of late im pretty set on using:

Determination
Heavy Strike
Ground Slam
Warlords Mark

oh and.. i really never use my endurance charges even though i do have keys for them. They just dont seem like the buff lasts long enough. Is this a gamebreaker?

Anyhoo i am open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance. Hope to see you ingame.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Last edited by Agrumh on Aug 4, 2012, 3:41:36 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
For some reason the site won't show your build saying it's an "old version and it will not work".

I asked for some advice on my marauder a few days back and got some nice feedback. It mainly came as "get every HP node and armor node, make yourself unstunnable, stack the endurance charges like a madman".
I've been using Determination as an aura and Leap Slam, Sweep/Cleave for AoE and Heavy Strike for single target dps (all with life leech). Seems to me that the endurance charges are playing way too big a role at the moment, same goes for Groundslam but as said here and there, they are fixing melee (at some point, being beta and all).

Are you using any totems btw? Earlier I kinda passed them as I felt that they do not last long enough but after I gave them some time, I really can't see myself playing without Rejuvenation and Detonate Dead totems anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info