PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

I say that this extension is absolutely essential.

I have such a hard time keeping track of which sells for what and between that and alt-tabbing out to look at and FIND what I'm looking for... the sell list is infuriating. So I just stay in windowed mode and refresh every few minutes.

Amazing job sir! Simply amazing!
Update 0.52 is out now.

new things of note:

you can now filter out certain tabs/chars from the crafting side of things.

Everything is now included in the inventory view (incl socketed gems). the asterisk next to the tab or location indicates a gem is socketed into something. Crafting still excludes equiped items.

fixed a few recipes notably the one for alterations that hadn't been showing the items that were included.

default sort for crafting recipes is now by the recipe that requires the least amount of stash traversal. i.e if all the bits are on the same stash page it'll be before ones that require you to go through the whole stash...

Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
njs50 wrote:
Update 0.52 is out now.

looks very fine, also with the scrolling in the option menus! Seems to become a bit faster now also when switching between leagues...but:

I get no kind of response when choosing a refresh option (full and on 'apply' to a partial one) so I cant say if it does anything in the background or not.

installation remark: I simply use the link to the extension from the OP, that brings me a safety request on the window bottom, and after this the request for installing the extension. I cant imagine, that an installed Chrome would cause more trouble to handle its tools?! (I use Iron portable(!) here) Only thing to know: I have the "developer mode" activated for the extensions (otherwise its not possible to install from a local source/different one to their webstore). This makes it even possible to use the automatic or manual update function of an installed extension (but this only with Iron installer, not portable)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I am getting it to refresh after waiting a bit, but then i get a "Error while processing matches".

No amount of refreshing fixes it. Any suggestions?

EDIT: after this error occurs, it won;t even let me do a full refresh. Nothing happens.
Last edited by Kirisute_Gomen on Aug 2, 2012, 9:42:56 AM
i am also getting an error msg when i first log on saying:
An error occured while processing matches in the stash. Please select refresh then full to try again. If the error persists, contact the author.

refresh doesnt seem to be doing anything.. :/
With the new update partial regals aren't detected anymore. Alchemy orbs are though. Don't know if 100% regals are or are not detected as well.
1st off, wanna say thanks for the work u've put into the helper. i've probably gotten like 50 alchs and 30 chaos solely because of u.

however, as of update 0.52 (as indicated by the number at the top right hand corner of my chrome page) i can't get it to refresh like the few bros posting above me =( have no idea why.
It is broken,back to 5.0
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"An error occured while processing matches in the stash. Please select refresh then full to try again. If the error persists, contact the author"

it loads all the items from my stash and characters, however like the error says it does not match them, i just have a huge list of everything in my stash/inventory,

in addition, i did just finish updating chrome and the poe helper to .52.
The answer is 42.
Last edited by dieslave on Aug 2, 2012, 10:50:20 AM
"
dieslave wrote:
"An error occured while processing matches in the stash. Please select refresh then full to try again. If the error persists, contact the author"

it loads all the items from my stash and characters, however like the error says it does not match them, i just have a huge list of everything in my stash/inventory,

in addition, i did just finish updating chrome and the poe helper to .52.

same happens here
Last edited by CzarRazc on Aug 2, 2012, 10:52:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info