PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

as of today, PoE helper is not working for me. it just stays stuck on loading and says in background I'm not logged in... but obviously I'm logged in right now

nvm- had to update
Last edited by kyntrel on Aug 14, 2012, 12:52:56 AM
"
Doesn't give an error but never shows my items. just a white blank page.

That seems to be the correct behaviour (like njs said above): if you have nothing selected, it shows nothing bit the white page. Now you can configure your inventory filter, or select one of the crafting recipes it had found for your stuff, and after this is shows the result(s).

Confirmed to work here this way still, just right now.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
some little further improvement ideas:

-could the league list be sorted, so that the legacy ones are both at the bottom of the menu?

#question removed for being able to sort the list by the choosen mods#

noticed: lots of magic quivers (each with only a prefix, if that matters) in my stash are considered as (example:)
"
Unrecognised item type: Chilled Light Quiver myscript.js:488

Sometimes, I have to close it and start new to get it up again after changing the league, but (as it seems) always only once.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 14, 2012, 8:05:26 AM
"
kyntrel wrote:
as of today, PoE helper is not working for me. it just stays stuck on loading and says in background I'm not logged in... but obviously I'm logged in right now

nvm- had to update

same for me :(
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
some little further improvement ideas:

-could the league list be sorted, so that the legacy ones are both at the bottom of the menu?

#question removed for being able to sort the list by the choosen mods#

noticed: lots of magic quivers (each with only a prefix, if that matters) in my stash are considered as (example:)
"
Unrecognised item type: Chilled Light Quiver myscript.js:488

Sometimes, I have to close it and start new to get it up again after changing the league, but (as it seems) always only once.

sorted leagues alphabetically.

i think quivers might be missing from the item data. not sure what that is about, there is something that has been historically odd about them.

your sorting by mods you can probably achieve by clicking on the col headers on the inventory page (maybe slow if lots of rows).

Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Update 0.64:
persist last open page, visible cols & selected league through a full refresh
complete rewrite of data loader to be as fast as possible.
hmm ive been stuck on 'loading' page these days after the last time i tried to do a refresh

everytime i try to run it the loading modal pops up and stuck . .
"
wooli wrote:

on 0.64? you may need to manually update. some change to chrome or github seems to have broken the auto update from version 0.61+ after a reinstall it should work again.
"
njs50 wrote:
"
wooli wrote:

on 0.64? you may need to manually update. some change to chrome or github seems to have broken the auto update from version 0.61+ after a reinstall it should work again.

I had this problem last night. I then reinstalled PoE helper, and it was fixed!
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
I'm getting an error message saying that I need to download the extension from the Chrome extension store. I'm really confused here.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info