Minion Damage: 15% of what?

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It depends on the level of the gem, and changes whenever the monster balance changes. Eventually we might be able to hack that into the stats system so it can be displayed on the skill tooltip.

Please do it.

Also do it for the Specters.

Give a viewing panel of the specter scaling since it raises different mobs and everything.

Also, make zombies smarter, i hate watching them run around like idiots instead of fighting.
"
potis wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It depends on the level of the gem, and changes whenever the monster balance changes. Eventually we might be able to hack that into the stats system so it can be displayed on the skill tooltip.

Please do it.

Also do it for the Specters.

Give a viewing panel of the specter scaling since it raises different mobs and everything.

Also, make zombies smarter, i hate watching them run around like idiots instead of fighting.

the zombies will attack what you attack. if you run around it'll run around. skeletons on the other hand do w/e they want.
"
mariox1011 wrote:

the zombies will attack what you attack. if you run around it'll run around. skeletons on the other hand do w/e they want.

Which is completely retarded since my spec isnt based around attacking.

I only cast curses and summons, spec works wonders for me, just finished Merciless, killed Piety in 3 seconds.

When there is 1 monster and you stand still, the zombies destroy everything.

The moment you move one centimeter to avoid an ability, they move also and stop attacking.

Thats bad programming.
"
potis wrote:
"
mariox1011 wrote:

I only cast curses and summons, spec works wonders for me, just finished Merciless, killed Piety in 3 seconds.

The moment you move one centimeter to avoid an ability, they move also and stop attacking.

Thats bad programming.

they'd be super overpowered if the zombies just ran fullspeed and started hitting target to target.. -_- they're strong enough as is
I too think that zombies are powerful enough like that. With the right spell, u can even aim them. But I'd really like to know, if the stats will be available soon. I'd really like to know, how much damage my minions do. I guess it's pretty much, but I really dont know...
"
Firedrop wrote:
"
potis wrote:
"
mariox1011 wrote:

Thats bad programming.

they'd be super overpowered if the zombies just ran fullspeed and started hitting target to target.. -_- they're strong enough as is

Well in exchange for them attacking like that one could just reduce their dmg/hp/attackspeed a bit.
Wish to know that too, been strange as we can see many info on the zombie tooltip but the damage?
"
Firedrop wrote:

Why? That's what zombies do ..... if I move 1 meter and the zombie is attacking, why the fuck should the zombies stop attacking?? Makes no sense.

There are other choices to balance stuff than using crap mechanics.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Last edited by CommodoX on Feb 5, 2013, 10:41:09 PM
Zombies are your body guards and a walking meat shield IMHO. They work fine as they are!

I'd love a popup showing stats of minions. Not just the damage!

It would be great if you could show popup with a minions Life, Defence, Crit Chance, Damage, Evasion and ES when you hover over them AND press a shortcut key. Like A allows you to select corpses and Alt allows you to see item stats before picking up. This would also mean not needing to fiddle with the skill popup.
Brutus. Do you even sync?
Last edited by AnnanFay on Feb 12, 2013, 3:41:18 PM
from wiki :

The explosion from Minion Instability is considered Minion Damage, and will be increased by "Minion Damage" gem.

Are "Minion Damage" Passive nodes increasing explosion from MI as well ?

nvm found it
Last edited by aska974 on Mar 4, 2013, 5:46:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info