EVERYBODY READ THIS

Alright guys I'll try and keep this short and sweet, basically I have gotten access to the beta along with another friend of mine, however the problem is we need another key to invite our third friend. You see us three always game together and our third friend is getting left out pretty hard here, somebody with some generosity please pass me on a key, you will be making somebody very happy :), after the first key, additionally I will post my and my friends "Invite a friend keys" when we receive them, to help share the love. Thanks in advance, Woozchah.
so i pay ten bucks and get two keys from you?

if you can share two keys, why dont you invite your friend xD
Last edited by Lavaground on Jul 31, 2012, 7:33:04 AM
would gladly give a key if i hadnt friended someone already
I think you misunderstood lava. The devs send out beta keys to people who are already beta members, so that they can invite their friends, what I'm saying is if somebody gives a key to my friend now, then my friend and I will gift our "invite a friend keys" to the community :) 1 turns into 2 essentially.
but at the moment u havent recived the invite keys from devs? so u just need a key for a friend like the rest of ppl(
still doesn't make sense: you can invite your friend instantly and he can spare a key as well as the person who would invite him, otherwise you don't have your invites yet and would be giving them out if you get them before public beta...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info