Closed Beta invite system

Someone should take in consideration stopping that timer and give invite for a couple of days to people who are actually active and staring at that damn timer giving invites to people who are not active since gandalf was gray
It does kinda seem like that post where Chris says that people who post in the forum are 10 times more likely to get an Open beta may not be true, doesn't it?

Still.. it's their party. They can do what they like.
The 10 x chance for forum active users it`s true but the amount of inactive accounts is to damn high giving people who log in every day to check their accounts and the forum almost zero chance of getting in the closed beta.To many people created accounts since 2011 and forgot about the game and they have closed beta but they don`t know it.I know that open beta is not far but i know the active users could come with ideas about making the game better for open beta and for the actual release.I hope to get in the closed beta soon, i still have things to do and test with my ranger,it would be a shame to see my character deleted before the open beta and not having the chance to test those things now.
Well, i was offline for 1 month and now i got it !
Btw, users who post in forums haven't got a higher chance vs the 1 million offline members.
Yeah, it wouldn't take a dozen lines of code to include a login date monitor in the invite system. Very unfair. I login at the very least, three times a week just to read the news so I know what's going on. But I always see user YHhjkdfn who last logged in August of 2010 is getting a key. That's actually pretty messed up. It REALLY would be simple to include login activity in their timer.
Yes, true! I always see user with "0 posts per day" getting a key. Very unlucky!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info