Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

So played the open beta and....

whos 1234 do i have to suck to get into the closed beta?
I blame D3
Well beta keys are given out every i don't know, 5 minutes or so. These keys are given out to random players believe me , iv'e seen players whom has been offline for a full year and still end up getting a ticket. Newer players are also given keys daily.

There really is no one to ask at this moment about a key, most giveaways have ended by now. What you can do however is being an active member in the forum. I've heard that active members gain a 10x higher chance of getting a key. I don't know if this is true or not, but it's the best you can hope for now i guess.

So be an active member and hopefully you will have your key(or get lucky with a giveaway).
:)

thank u sir. will be a pleasure coming from the d3 forums i promise you that
I blame D3
Shooting myself in the face would be a pleasure compared to the D3 forums.
^ +1
IGN: Smashed
Hmm,actually it's kinda sad that there are so many key beggers here.
I mean srsly. a key only cost 10 US $
Or to be honest it costs nothing because u get the same amount of microtransaction coins as you would get,if you bought them seperatly.
Yup...

10$ and get one.
"
Thariorn wrote:
Hmm,actually it's kinda sad that there are so many key beggers here.
I mean srsly. a key only cost 10 US $
Or to be honest it costs nothing because u get the same amount of microtransaction coins as you would get,if you bought them seperatly.

Or you could wait until this goes open beta. Which may be August and may not.

or wait until it opens as this WILL be a free game.
Well i personally i would love to buy a key and support the developers. The thing is though i'm not trying to be cheap or anything and quite frankly most of the "beggers" aren't cheap either.

I personally have rather big issue when it comes to microtransaction, this is for many kinds of reasons though i am not the only one who has this problem. So, it's not really about the price; but the transaction itself.
oh i ended up purchasing a key couldnt play d3 anymore that game i'll boot up again in about 5 years and just watch the d2 forums go down like the game did. these forums are very refreshing coming from the d3 forums. thank you all
I blame D3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info