3Keys Act1 HC, Have Guts?

2ish hours left for Public.

I have three keys to give for clearing Act1 HC. One chance only. So must be committed now ^_^
I will do my best to keep team safe/alive throughout.

Taking first three posters to party and whisper me in-game.

I will be Duelist, and prefer another tank, along with a Caster and Archer. Or even two archers, if you can manage not to loot fight/whine.

And if you died, I'll judge by your teamwork to see if you get a key regardless or death.

Well, here's your chance and GoodLuck.

- A Spacetiger IGN: MewActOneForBetaKey

I'm in-game right now.

"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester
Last edited by Spacetiger554108 on Jul 30, 2012, 12:43:28 AM
me so i can get it for my gf
"
unknownlust wrote:
me so i can get it for my gf

You must also whisper/add me in-game soon to claim spot as stated above.

Three spots still open.
"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester

Two spots left!
Waiting for another 20ish mins, then we are starting.
Closed. Party has started.
Caster ready to join in case any problems happen in advance or a member leave. :)
Keep on flowing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info