Beta key for my girlfriend

Well I happen to be fortunate to get a beta key via the timer and I was wondering if anyone had an extra key for my girlfriend since she played the free weekend and loved it and to all those people out there that are like "lol its $10 stop being cheap" if I had $10 I would have been more than glad to get a key for her.

Thanks Chris P.
if you don't have 10$ you should consider doing more... useful things than gaming.
"
Quentym wrote:
if you don't have 10$ you should consider doing more... useful things than gaming.
Who's to say i'm not its 1am my time so you're telling me I should be looking for a job at this time, really?
"
unknownlust wrote:
"
Quentym wrote:
Who's to say i'm not its 1am my time so you're telling me I should be looking for a job at this time, really?

if u cant even afford 10 dollars to make ur girlfriend happy, then u definitely should!

but who the hell gives a #@?! about ur girlfriend anyway? theres a reason why its called UR girlfriend and not ours....
Last edited by chucks92 on Jul 30, 2012, 1:47:14 AM
"
chucks92 wrote:
"
unknownlust wrote:
"
Quentym wrote:

if u cant even afford 10 dollars to make ur girlfriend happy, then u definitely should!

but who the hell gives a #@?! about ur girlfriend anyway? theres a reason why its called UR girlfriend and not ours....

Eh, you really shouldn't hate on people. It's not like he was saying "Spend your money because I want a beta key for my girlfriend."

Anyway, he won me a key so it's all good. This thread can be closed or whatever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info