Pure Physical Axe for Anarchy league feedback

So have been working on a theoretical marauder build for Anarchy league. Based around loads of life, regen, endurance charges leech and Armour to survive, and and high DPS through Physical damage with a two-handed axe.

Build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wUtC2ES4RQgGNsZLho4G_ohAiFVIWAj9iSLJd8n7Si1KvYt0jIJNYY1kjboOQ46szrYPQ9AoEE_R35KfU3YTipOyFBHUFBR5lRJValW-lcNWGNYr1pIW69fP2BLYIhhIWVNZadnoG5pcql07XTxeA1673uMfLt82YTZhO-Hdox2jM-QVZHOlZuXtJ2qnrmezaQZpzCnhKvFrKqsurQvuc253bvtvorEuMT2xtjSIdSP1fjZYd0N4mHi6udS7DjuDu8O707v8PIv8932SPe-_MU=

Gonna be using heavy strike and Cleave for my damage output, supported by life leech, melee physical damage (will get mana leech and faster attacks later, and either increased or concentrated area of effect for cleave.

other skills
Warlords mark for leech and endurance charges.
Molten shell for added armour and fire damage
enduring cry (*2) for endurance charges.

Auras: Determination, Vitality, and purity.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! thanks
you took mace dmg near elemental adaptation. ;-)
on right, you took 2 node 10 dext, then 6*5% (so 30%) hp. But if you wanted more hp, for same price, near templar start you can grab, 16% armor, 28% hp,+30 hp and have a save a point (can be use in slaughter, same place, 20 strengh (so hp) and 18% phy 2h weapon.

I dont know for the whole build, didnt play since months and looking myself for similr build, but for passif, those points seem better to me. ;-)
ign: akatenshiin
Made a revised build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wJxBLMFLRLhFCAUTRjbGS4aOBv6IQIhVSFgJIsl3yftKLUq9i3SMgk1hjboOQ46szrYPQ9AoEd-Sn1N2E4qUEdQUFRJValXDVhjWK9br18_YEtgiGEhZU1lp2egbmlyqXTtdPF4DXrve4x8u3zZgW-E2YTvh3aMdozPkFWRzpWbl7SZK52qnjyeuZ7NogCkGacwp4SpaKvFrKqsuq-iuc253bvtvYG-isS4xPbG2NBH0iHUj9X42WHdDeJh4urnUuw47w7vTvAf8i_z3fZI9778xQ==

I'm currently levelling Grunnd slam as well as Cleave for my primary AOE, so I could go mace if I wanted instead (only 3 axe nodes in my build) so a respec would be very easy.
First you should decide which skill you want to use in the endgame. Cleave or Ground Slam? If Cleave, stick with axes. If you want to use Ground Slam you should take those AoE nodes in the Templar area. And whatever melee skill you end up using, i would suggest taking Unwavering Stance. Based on your build, i would suggest something like this for Cleave:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info